RTasks has a Time Clock component that offers a convenient way to track each employee's hours. When employees log into RTasks, they have the option of "clocking in", then "clocking out" at the end of their work day.
Administrative staff have the ability to edit the clock in/out times for their staff in RTasks.
- An employee logs into RTasks
- The employee selects the provider they are working as (this is optional)
- If they select the provider, the employee must enter a note if they are either 7 minutes early or 7 minutes late for the scheduled shift (This requirement is a configuration option, so can be turned on or off).
- If the employee opts not to select the provider as they clock in, no note is required.
- Click the "Clock in" option to be clocked in
- Sign into RTasks and click on your name
- From the option list, select Clock Out and you will immediately be clocked out
View Your Time Clock History
- Log into RTasks - Click on the Today + More option
- Click on "View my clock in/out history"
- Select the start date
- Select the end date
- The detail will display at the bottom of the screen