Agreement: MD Orders
Resident Agreements can be customized to meet the needs of your organization. Agreements are made up of "Text" and "Component" pieces.
- Text = Information typed directly into a field that will display on the agreement
- Component = Information generated from another area in ResiDex such as medications, contacts, billing rates, etc.
Customizing your resident agreement allows you to create the agreement that you need with a combination of custom verbiage and components.
Go to the Setup tab:
- Click on "Agreements" and select "Agreement Manager" in the select option box
- From the list of agreements, click on the "details" button beside the agreement you want to customize
- On that screen, you will see a combination of "text" and "components"
- Add line items by clicking on a blank line and selecting items from the drop down lists
- Specify text or component (1); specify the component name or text (2); specify the sequence/order (3)
- You can change the text by clicking on the "text" button
- A window will appear: Add or edit text as needed
- You can change a component by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the component and selecting a different component from the list
- Preview your customized agreement by clicking on "preview" at the top of the screen and selecting a resident's name from the list.
- Remove a line item by clicking the record selector
- Press the delete button on your keyboard
- Confirming you want to delete the line item