ResiDex 'Service Set' Setup
When entering services for a resident, we offer flexible options to streamline the process. You can:
- Enter one service at a time using our Service Entry - Basic option in either desktop Residex or RTasks
- Use the Service Entry - Mass Add option to add many services for a resident all at once (in desktop Residex)
- Use our Service Set option to add a preset group of services and assign them to the same provider for the same day and time (available in desktop Residex). This is useful for entering a group of vitals scheduled weekly or monthly.
We will explain what you need to do to setup Service Sets.
Service Set - Setup - Names:
- From the Setup Tab - Click on "Service List" from the list on the left
- Select "Service Sets" from the list on the right
- The Service Set screen will open where you will create or edit the service sets
- Enter the service set name - when ENTERING the service set, the options to select will sort alphabetically
- Enter the description - this will help a user to understand what services will be added when the service set is selected
- Select a service set "Type" - Typically you would want to use the "Basic" option (days to select include Daily or a day of the week) or "1 x a month"
- Click "Show Detail" to view, edit or setup the service set
Service Set - Setup - Details:
- Select a service to be added in the group of services - the option list is generated by the active services in the Global Job (Service List)
- Enter a "Description" (optional) - this text will be the "Task Details" for the service when entered using the service set entry and replace the "Default Task Details"
Service Set - Remove a Service:
- From the "Show Details" screen - click the Record Selector by a service (The grey box to the left of the service)
- Press the Delete Key - on your keyboard
- A pop up will appear to confirm you want to delete the service - press Yes to confirm
- The service will no longer be added when you use that service set option
Now that you have completed the setup process, you are ready to use the Service Entry - Service Set option.