Login Report Configuration
RTasks allows users to be greeted by a "Login Report" that can be customized with information for campus users. Unlike Alerts that are sent to you via an email or text, the login report will automatically open any time you log into RTasks. It is also available under the Fax/Print button in RTasks.
To setup the Login Report, users must have the Supervisor Role.
Access to individual reports in the Login Report are controlled as the supervisor enables and determines by provider type who should be able to view that report.
Enable and Manage The RTasks Login Report:
- From RTasks, select the Fax/Print button and from the dropdown, select Manage Alerts.
- Users customizing a brand new database will select Fax/Print>Manage Alerts>Enable Login Report.
- The screen that appears allows users to manage alerts (via SMS message or email), Login Report, and QA Status.
- The search field will allow the user to search for a report by name or key word
- The category field provides general categories of reports that can be selected, and
- The report field will provide options to choose. Only those reports that are appropriate for login report, alert, or QA will show.
- Click on the appropriate button to add that report to either the Alert, Login Report, or QA options.
Scroll past the Alert Setup to the Login Report.
- The Disable Login Report button will remove the functionality from all users.
- These instructions let users know you can sort the order in which sup-reports appear for the campus by clicking and dragging reports
- The title of the report displays
- The provider types who have permission to view this report are displayed, along with the name, date, and time that the report was added. If no provider types are displayed, you will need to grant permissions to that RTask report.
- The 'trash' icon would allow you to remove that particular subreport from the Login Report for your campus.
Access the Login Report:
- Log into RTasks and the login report will be displayed